Connect PalmaBot with Exmo
- Login or register on Exmo https://exmo.me
2. Enter User ID and password, complete captcha and click on “Sign In”
If you have 2FA enabled (recommended) then you will be asked to type in your 2FA code and then
you have to press “Sign In” again.
3. Navigate to the menu in the upper right hand corner (your username) and select “Settings”
4. Now click on API. After that you can enable the permissions you want and whitelist the IP’s of your
choice (under Add new IP address) including palmas IP 18.104.22.168
We recommend you turn on “API access from trusted IP addresses only”
Once you have entered the IP addresses you have to click “Add” so they are saved.
Then click on “Generate API Key”
5. Enter 2FA authenticator code (if enabled)
6. Copy and paste the API Key data, the Secret into PalmaBot API Settings. Then click on “OK” button.
7. Now to acUvate your API key you have to click on acUvate. Then you will be asked to confirm via
8. Once you followed the link in the email from Exmo, you are asked to confirm the API key activation
by clicking on the blue “Activate the key” button.
9. Now your API key was confirmed and you can go back to the PalmaBot API Settings.
10. After you have copied all the data into PalmaBot API settings, check that you have chosen the right
exchange and click test and save API data
Congratulations! You just connected PalmaBot with your Exmo account.
To see video guide how you can copy and paste your API keys from laptop / desktop exchange account to your mobile device, click here: API installation guide video.