Connect PalmaBot with Bitstamp
1. Login or register on Bitstamp https://www.bitstamp.net
2. Enter User ID and password
3. If you use 2FA enter code (recommended)
4. Navigate to Security -> API Access
5. Click New API key
6. Enter our IP number 126.96.36.199 and enable Permissions you want.
7. Copy and paste API key and API secret to PalmaBot API settings.
8. Copy and paste API key and API secret to PalmaBot API settings.
9.Activate the API key by clicking the green button Activate.
10. Confirm with 2FA and wait for email to approve and activate API key from Bitstamp
11. Confirm your email to activate your API key.
12. Get your User ID – click Security (on Bitstamp)
12. Copy your User ID to PalmaBot settings
14. Click test and save API data button
Congratulations! You just connected PalmaBot with your Bitstamp account.
To see video guide how you can copy and paste your API keys from laptop / desktop exchange account to your mobile device, click here: API installation guide video