Setup and Usage of diff signal – use cases:
- You are interested in one of the coins and want to follow the price movement,
- You just have bought a coin and want to follow the price movement,
- You are day trading (use DEMO mode for learning) and would like to catch buy-low and sell-high.
See the workflow below with the video at the end. For better understanding of signals, please read definition of PalmaBot signal here: link.
- Go to bot on Telegram -> here
- Setup diff signal
- Write to bot “/diff” or click “/signals” button and then choose “/signal” and then “/diff”
- PalmaBot will now lead you through step by step process, where you will be able to choose Exchange, Coin, Market and Threshold (What is Threshold? Read more here: link).
- Usage of diff signal
- As soon as the price changes for the preset threshold (e.g.: 1%), PalmaBot will send you signal notification (see this video for additional help – Youtube).
- Diff signal is continuous signal, which means that every time the price drops or jumps for a preset threshold, the notification will be sent to you.
- In the example below you can see the notification for Binance exchange, ENJ coin on USDT market for the preset threshold of 1%.
To see this customizable real-time price alert in action within a video, continue: