Connect PalmaBot with Binance
1. Login or register on Binance https://www.binance.com/en
2. Enter User ID and password
3. If you use 2FA enter code (recommended)
4. Navigate to API Management (in your personal menu)
5. Click New API key and give it a Label
6. Enter Google Authenticator Code (if enabled)
7. Confirm with your email
8. Edit restrictions
9. Enter our IP number 184.108.40.206 and enable the permissions you want
10. Copy and paste API key and API secret to PalmaBot API seBngs.
11. Copy and paste API key and API secret to PalmaBot API seBngs.
12. Confirm your email to activate your API key.
13. Once you have your email confirmed click on “Go to API Page”
14. For Binance you don’t need User ID. Leave 3rd field on Palma API settings blank!
15. Save your API seBngs on Palma and test it (Make sure you have selected the right exchange)
Congratulations! You just connected PalmaBot with your Binance account.
To see video guide how you can copy and paste your API keys from laptop / desktop exchange account to your mobile device, click here: API installation guide video.